Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Baby is 5!!!

5 years ago yesterday, Sept 1, I was in labor. I was induced on my due date and it could not have worked out more perfectly. Erik's whole family came into town for the long holiday weekend and my family was right here, too. After a very short labor my baby girl arrived. Healthy, beautiful and full of joy. She was instantly the love of our lives. She has been filling our house with laughter and happiness ever since. W ecelebrated her birthday with a weekend full of events. Thursday afternoon Erik's parents arrived. Friday was the birthday party at the water park. We spent all day Satyrday playing with her new toys. Sunday we went to the lake and then Monday actually celebrated her real birthday at the cabin. Boy, are we tired! It will take a couple of posts to showcase all our pics. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!





No comments: