Sunday, September 21, 2008

Me and My Sis!

I think one of God's greatest miracles is a sister. Don't get me wrong, I have greatly disliked my sister a lot throughout my life. Primarily between the ages of well, 5-18. Sisters fight. They fight over dumb things. They fight long and they fight hard. HOWEVER, the miracle is that as you grow older you start to realize how cool your sister is. You realize that God made her so different from you and they He blessed her with totally different talents and emotions and thoughts. You realize how wonderful she is and how caring she can be. You come to know her for who she is now, not who she was when she was trying to steal your clothes or listen to your phone conversations.

I love my sister so much. We have truly grown to love and like each other over the past few years. I can honestly say that I could not ask for a more perfect sister than my sister Rebecca. I am so grateful that my own girls will get to experience what it really means to be "sisters." And this is the part where I break into showtunes singing "Sisters" from White Christmas. Sing it with me, Bec!

p.s.- she is the most hilarious person I have ever met!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Great picture! I think Becca is pretty special, too. :-)