Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maryville at Christmas, part 2

Here is the second installment of pictures from our Maryville trip. I know I mentioned what a fun time we had, but did I mention the weather was just PERFECT? I guess God knew that 7 adults and 5 kids could not stay couped up in the house for 4 days without killing each other. Well, as usual, he came through for us.


Lucy enjoys the dinosaur climbing toy


These are the ducks (well some of the ducks) that we fed in the park in Maryville.


Lucy feeding the ducks.

Grandpa shows Ella how to get the duck to eat right out of her hand.
Lucy just loves her new bike

Off into the sunset

Much to your disappointment, dear blog reader, I am officially done with Christmas pictures. now on to our ski trip........


post signature


No comments: