Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, One Last Thing....







To round out our oh-so eventful weekend, we helped celebrate the 3rd birthday of our friend Ethan. We had so much fun and Christi outdid herself as usual. The caramel apples were my personal favorites.




The most notable event of the day......In a momentary laps of judegment, Craig let Ella take 7 month old Faith down the slide. Her twin brother Sam Harris was safe in an on-lookers arms and Sara was just amazed that Craig was actually doing this. Craig loves Ella though, so I think his love for her must have blurred his decision making. All ended well, but we only did it one time :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

correction: 8 mths old! :)

Amy said...

I have a few pictures of Ella and Lucy. I'll make copies for you. I have learned one thing tonight. If I am going to be taking pictures of "busy children," I need more practice. Those kids are way to fast for me!

Christi said...

Love the pics! You're too sweet. We're so glad your girls (and you!) were able to make it.