Saturday, February 28, 2009

Visitors from Germany

Here are some pictures of a recent visit we had with our friends Zach, Lisa and baby Olllie Odom.
Lisa and I grew up together and were always good friends. Lisa is such a sweet person and genuinely cares for her friends. I never knew Zach before we moved to Covington and unfortunately they moved to Germany soon after we moved into town. Zach is truly one of the funniest people I know. He just makes me laugh! He convinced the girls that they were his hat. They thought that was hilarious.

Lisa and Zach recently welcomed their first child, Ollie, into the world.
He is such a cutie--he looks like a little man!
They are all in town right now visiting their family and were nice enough to make time to come visit us. I tell you, if I only saw my family 2-3 times a year I would be holed up in my momma's house with my family. Not out visiting friends.
That should tell you all you need to know about our friends, the Odoms. They are just great people.

post signature

No comments: