Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Family that Tubes Together....




I am determined that my children are going to love the water as much as Erik and I do. So far, so good. They both are fish in a swimming pool and now have proven that they love the lake, too. Ella wanted to try skiing so badly this weekend. Pops is going to get her a pair of trainer skiis, so maybe next time we go up there we can give it a whirl. We did manage to get a picture of the fam on the tube before my camera battery died. I should have known after taking 405, yes 405, pictures at the beach that I needed to charge it.

1 comment:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Kate I love it. Maddison started skiing at 4. I will have to email you some pictured of it. Now at 9 she kneeboards, skis, tubes and anything else her daddy or cousins show her.