Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Preview





Ella will turn 5 in September. I can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly. I know it is cliche but I blinked and she went from infant to preschooler overnight. We've decided to have her party this year with her best friend Gracen. The girls were born only 9 days apart and are pretty much inseperable. They love each other like sisters. Gracen wanted a Marrying party (we still can't figure out exactly what that means) and Ella just wanted a party. She'll never turn down an opportunity for a party :) So, Amanda and I just made an executive decision to have their party at the Millington YMCA water park. Poor Gracen still thinks that someone is going to get married. I hope she won't be too disappointed.

Erik and I took advantage of having a couple extra hands around this week and paid the water park a visit. His parents loved being able to watch the girls play and Erik and I enjoyed watching Ella go down the water slides over, and over, and over...well, you get the point.

Lucy was pretty much in her element as well. The majority of the pool is not over 18". That means that LuLu walked around with her swimmies on her arms acting like she owned the place. It was a site to behold!

No comments: