Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Inspired.....Nah, Bored!

I have been inspired. Better yet, I am bored out of my mind. The girls and I are on a great trip to Gulf Shores with my mom this week. The girls needed a nap so I stayed in the room with them while Nanny went to bask in the sunlight. It's now been 3.5 hours and Lucy is still asleep. I have no cable TV, forgot the headphones to my Zune and I just really, really don't want to work on either of the 4 outfits I brought to smock.

This blog will be my feable attempt to join the cyber journaling community and hopefully keep connected to friends and family along the journey. I hope you enjoy keeping up with our family through these pictures and commentaries.

Until later I will be here, trying to keep my Head Above Water.

1 comment:

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

ok, your blog came up when i clicked on your comment...how in the heck did you get that cool background? what are you trying to do...show me up??? i think i need blog lessons from you already. i just used the template! can't wait to see pix's. when are you coming home?
i really like doing the blog-you'll love it. did you see on mine that you can get them made into scrapbooks after you've blogged awhile? i can't wait to do that!