Monday, June 9, 2008

Reality Has Set In

Here are some pictures from our trip. Being home is quite bitter sweet. As we were making the 10 hour trip home I could not wait to get back home. Now that we are back and reality has sunk in, I wish we were back at the beach. It was so nice not having the distractions of everyday life. I was able to devote 100% of my time and efforts towards to the girls. They had my constant attention. It seems I allow myself to be distracted too easily by everyday tasks. My prayer is that I will be able to stay focused on the job God has given me. Ella and Lucy are such blessings to my life. I don't know what I would be without them.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

hope we have as much fun as you all did! the "daily distractions" can weigh on us...but just remember this: "cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.-phyllis diller" i LOVE this quote!