Monday, April 6, 2009

The weekend of Lucy's birthday, coupled with Grandma and Grandpa's visit, marked our first visit to the Memphis Zoo. I actually can't say "our" because I was here with my mom and sister. (which, by the way, was so totally cute)

Erik loaded up his parents and the girls and they hit the trail. I think they had a blast and I have to admit that I was a little jealous. I really wanted to be with my girls when they went for the first time this year. The first time is always so special. They act as if they have never been before. Oh, well. We did score a Zoo Membership out of the deal, so there will be lots more trips to come.
My favorite picture. Erik was really into the 2nd hour of the seal show.
On a happier note....

I'm not really sure why, but this picture makes me laugh. Lots going on in this little frame.


I'm not sure how safe this is, but Lulu looks as if she is having fun.
Too big for a stroller, but they know how to sweet-talk their Grandpa.





post signature

No comments: